Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.30 (March 3, 2022)
- Implement refund.
- Added an option to save credit cards.
- After an ad is saved, AdMAX sends the ad number back to Column.
- Added option to strip leading zeros from AdMAX ad number.
Copy Report File
- Added a batch option that will attempt to name the file.
- Fixes A/R adjustments that resemble payments.
- Do not attempt to show payment information for these transactions.
- Do not group together these records.
- Fixed a bug in credit card priority assignment that could clear all the priorities.
Customer Pull Interface
- Return the salesperson.
- Return extra ids.
- Filter out non-ads when reading the SCS Extended Product XML.
- Do not error on ads killed in the dummy system if it has also been killed or production killed in AdMAX.
- Added the product name to the report subtitle.
- Send the image number as the material id.
- Defer loading remittance information if invoicing at the product level.
- Fixed a bug with merging together many files.
- Basic support for printing CoOps when invoicing at the product level.
IO Form Module
- Updated list of available pattern tags.
- Fixes for when AdMAX is configured to invoice at the product level.
HTML Form Module
- Integrated with eInvoice / eStatements by adding support saving to a specified file path.
Insertion Order Form Module
- Fixed a bug where saved payments with no ad number would be shown for new ads.
Multi View Print Window
- Always use the large window.
- Do not store old reports.