Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.43 (February 2, 2024)
- If outputting physical sizes (inches, centimeters, etc.), AdMAX can now properly include gutters for multi-column ads.
Affidavit Form Generation Improvements
- AdMAX now includes default forms for the following states:
- New Jersey
- Affidavit printing presets can be created, which can specify the legal representative, notary public, and set of products.
- Support filtering ads by web start and end dates.
- If filtering by web dates, the start and end included in the output are the web dates instead of the scheduled insertion dates.
Composition Ad Tags
- There is now a product table and insert table that can be used to include the products and run dates.
External Credit Card Interfaces
- Include new fields: order id, AdMAX user id, and a descriptor name.
- Products can now contain an external credit card descriptor.
- There is a new integration with Authorize.net now supported.
- Fixed an issue with AR adjustments entered as unapplied credit. These could show as both an adjustment and a payment on a statement.
- Support filtering an insertion that does not run in the current period. This scenario can only happen if a package has products that do not share the same schedule.
- Added a boolean for whether a customer is configured for automatic credit card payments. This can be used to generate a message on the statement that the amount due will be automatically paid.
Insertion Order Form
- AdMAX can now also generate a PNG image for use in an insertion order form.
Invoices In Collection Report
- Use the credit history record to show the amount sent to collections. This report previously showed the original invoice amount.
- The XML ad import process can now update customer information if specified on the vendor record.
Payment List Report
- Include the ad number if applicable. The ad number used to only be shown for prepayments.
- Added a new table, "product info". This table is primarily used by the new affidavit form generation process.
- Include latitude and longitude if a customer address has been geocoded.
- Include a cost override indicator flag.
- Include invoice collection information.
- Date the invoice was sent to collections.
- Collection agency name.
- Amount sent to collections.
- Last posting date of any writeoff transactions.
- Total amount of writeoffs posted to the invoice.