Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.42 (December 5, 2023)
- Instead of skipping insertions when sending to Layout or Track, send kills. This fixes issues where an ad type is changed and it is not killed in the original pagination system.
- Honor the "run required" flag from the form type table.
Automatic Payment Receipt
- Allow sending receipts regardless of which payment processor a site uses.
- Added support for exporting retail ads.
- For retail ads, use the group name as the category.
- Allow running for multiple ad types.
Credit Card Autopay
- Added support for third-party credit card processing, i.e., Payway.
Custom Sales Report
- Allow the preprint zone field to wrap.
- Support looking up an ad number that was the result of a miscellaneous adjustment.
- Support maintaining stored credit card tokens.
- Increase the length of the NAICS code in the NAICS maintenance view window to 6.
- Fixed a few issues with assigning NAICS codes less than 6 characters.
- Allow discrepancy processing to be run non-interactively by the ad posting procedure. All ads are marked as run. Sites using PCAB can utilize this feature.
- Query Track for gang ad associations. This allows setting member ads to have the page information of their parent.
- Allow the report to be exported.
- Increased length of email address in report.
- Make contract information available in statements. Only contracts that generate fulfillment records are included.
- Add preprint pages to the detail table.
- Added billing units to the detail table.
- Treat negative miscellaneous charges as a generic adjustment rather than as an ad charge.
- Added ad contact as a field.
- New report codes:
- "TTSUMMARY": this code groups all transactions of the same type together.
- "ITTSUMMARY": this code groups together all transactions by their insertion transaction type.
- "BALFORWARD": this code will roll up the amount into the balance forward.
- Do not optimize combined PDF files by default.
- Make customer extra IDs available.
- Fixed a bug with checking the size of a classified liner image.
- Added billing units.
- Added type of ad, ad category description rollup amount, and report code to the product table.
- Added a menu option to open the ad text editor in a large window.
- Fixed a bug in the payment adjustment entry screen that could calculate the current balance of payment wrong.
Standard Internet Dump
- Added a setting to control the default value for the web start date. It can either be the ad creation date or the first publication date.
Unapplied Credit Report
- Fixed a bug that could cause payments to be skipped.
Zoho to Great Plains Interface
- Allow extra charges and discounts to be split out if their report code specifies "DETAIL.".
- Fixed an issue where not all insertion information was set.
- Added the report code for each transaction.
- Utilize a new built-in customer list rather than the stock customer list report.
- Include NAICS information for customers.