November 30, 2022
Community Advertising Services (CAS)™ 5.7.0
Quick Order Entry (QOE)™ 5.7.0
eTearAdBoss (ETAB)™ 5.7.0
Community Advertising Services
- When editing security questions all three (3) security question prompts would be set to the first security question. Changing it would cause the system to update properly but the first question was always the only question ever displayed.
- Added an option as part of the Desktop noVNC clients to do a Hard Reset of a session.
- The CSV downloaded as part of the new bootstrap tables did not have a correct mime type set. This would cause a CSV downloaded to open in a page and not associate with the correct application - a Spreadsheet program in this case. This has been corrected so downloading a CSV opens in a Spreadsheet or whatever application is associated with CSVs for that workstation. Reported by Times-Shamrock, PA.
- For Ad Submit fields in the custom fields dialog a new option has been added to Include on Submit. The field it is set on will be appended to the submission notes.
- When duplicating an ad the run date and design status is cleared - this information must be set for the new ad and is not carried over by default. Reported by Times-Shamrock, PA.
- Users (with the proper security) can Markup Ad and/or Approve Ad directly from the duplicate ad page, saving users time to avoid having to go to the Ad Info page after completing the duplicate process. Reported by Times-Shamrock, PA.
- During the auto-pickup process only attempt a pickup if the Model Ad Id is not blank.
- File lists are sorted alphabetically when extracting file names for proofing. These revisions would be created in tabs and sorted in whatever order due to output file changes. Reported by Times-Shamrock, PA.
- Fixed an issue where checkboxes associated with each revision would not have their value (being checked) preserved and would always default to unchecked. Reported by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, PA.
Quick Order Entry (QOE)
- Packages are now supported as part of the QOE module.
- Prebuys are now supported as part of the QOE module.
- Entering a reason for a price override can now be optional.
- Tearsheets marked as deleted no longer get updated if an ad that was part of that tearsheet got saved again in order entry. A tearsheet deleted in this fashion is considered a manual override and should not be made active again - unless of course it is done manually. Reported by Genesee Valley Penny Saver, NY.