- Expanded House Ad Definitions into Item Actions, so that items matching specified criteria can have special actions applied. Item Action Conditions are:
AdvName begins with
Desc begins with
ID begins with
The above few fields were chosen for Conditions because they‘re available in almost all interfaces, whereas most other fields are often missing from some interfaces. Item Action Actions are:
So say an ad is a long-running sponsorship that is actually embedded in the Classifieds banner (not in a parent ad), and thus would always have a misleading “P” (not paginated) Discrepancy. Its special Item Actions might be: (1) omit its Discrepancies, and (2) automatically give it the explanatory Note “Sponsorship embedded in Classifieds banner.”
- Added Standard Notes: administrators define some clear, carefully worded Standard Notes, then users can quickly choose a Standard Note from a dropdown (“>”) beside the Item Info Note field—or still type a custom Note as before. Different Sites can have different Standard Notes (since some Notes may apply only to certain publications or workflows), and there are different Standard Notes for Print and Digital. Example Standard Notes:
Child ad ran, but has no extractable text to match on
Color gray-like or weak, but still OK
First-run liner also ran in New Today
Killed after dummying/pagination already started
Line breaks differ between OE and pagination
Liner paginated without ordered photo
Ordered after dummying/pagination already started
Pagination Done not done
DFP run extended to reach ordered impressions
- Added obits size checking, and Obits Height Tolerance preference.
- Added Paginated Pages dropdown (“>”) beside the Item Info paginated Page field, to help confirm “>” (paginated multiple times) Discrepancies. Choose a page from the Paginated Pages list to view it.
- Fixed problem where Reports hung or formatted incorrectly when pasted-in Notes had linefeeds.
- Distinguished Classified Paginated Geometry legals, liners, and obits better.
- Increased maximum length of various fields that might contain a publication name.
- More gracefully handled very, very rare Lee ads without an ID (Ad Key).
- Updated digital checking to use the latest Google DFP API.