We might want to go over this while on the phone, but I am going to document it all here for posterity sake.
Attached is a ZIP file with the necessary files. The placement of them is what is debatable.
1. Quit FotoStation
2. Unzip the file.
3. Place the files with the
.fmm extension in the path that most resembles this:
- Import the Actions by opening FotoStation.
- Open Configuration from the FotoStation menu.
- Select Actions on the left ---> NOTE: do not expand.
Importbelow the list of Actions.
- Browse to the location of the unzipped files.
- Select the first Action in the folder.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until all actions are imported.
Please let me know if you would like to review this together. The path is most likely correct, but in all honesty it is a moving target.
Please sign in to leave a comment.