16.5.1 - 16.5.2
- Version 16.5 of Layout now utilizes SCS's internal application communication tool MOAI to handle emails. MOAI setup previously was only required for the Layout StandByAdBoss module. Upgrading to 16.5.1 requires a small amount of setup to ensure the Moai tool is running and has the required email module. The Moai email tool allows Layout to more easily make changes to email for things like security and site customization.
- When saving a product as a template, the size of the field has been increased by 1. The actual maximum size is still the same 70 characters. If the last character is used the template will be unable to be saved. This is to make users aware when pasting template names into the name field that their text is longer than the field allows. Previously the text would be cut off after 70 characters with no warning.
- An issue with Alternate Group Requests for items in Design & Dummy has been fixed. The Groups list will now show a blank group entry if any items request the group through any of the 3 group request fields. This also ensures that the alternate groups show up in the Request vs Actual window.
- The CCI XML interface now optionally allows editorial blocks to be used for the page name even when not mapped to a name in the CCI interface menu.
- The CCI XML output file now includes the AdGuaranteedPos element. Layout accepted that flag on CCI input but did not pass it through to the output.
- A bug in StandByAdBoss preventing ads from showing up was fixedSeveral other back-end bugs that have been fixed related to getads, ILP ad info window displays, and several other elements of Layout
- Optimizations and fixes to the intolayout scripts
- Update to the ad import Height or Width mapping tool. User should now actually be allowed to use the default "All" or "Any" for papers and editions.
- Change to CCI XML interface to pass through the "insertion_id" and "booking_id" if they are saved
as custom fields.
- Bug fixes for XML and ALS interface processing
Please sign in to leave a comment.