Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.31 (June 2, 2022)
Customer Pull Interface
- Honor the
IncludeInactive flag that is part of the arguments.
Custom Sales Report
- Fixed a bug with the
Ad Size (Dummy) column that would sometimes show the billed size.
- Fixed a bug with reporting segmented ads as the wrong size when using the SCS Extended Product XML.
- Can now read extended product XML from Layout as well as ClassPag.
- Fixed some errors where height could be adjusted by the outext height units more than once.
External Payment Module
- Properly return a failure when a credit card is declined.
HTML Form Module
- Fixed bug with balance forward calculation.
- Fixed a bug with printing an invoice for one customer.
- Added a description for payments.
- Name statement output files with the product ID to preserve uniqueness when AdMAX is configured to invoice at the product level.
- Added an option to include prepayments.
- Fixed a bug with revenue adjustments not showing if done against an ad from a previous period.
- Added a new formula which generates the "print" image (using the specified print device from AdMAX parameters). This can be useful for long legal ads that will be longer than one page.
- A product is now required when entering a miscellaneous charge.
- Fixed a bogus error message that the customer's balance could not be updated when resaving a miscellaneous charge.
- Fixed uninitialized variable
- General cleanup to dialog.
- Fixed unrecognized input variable warning when saving TFN ads.
Past Due A/R Report
- Added order number and PO number as new fields to the report. These are only displayed if the invoice contains one ad.
- Added product id, product name and original invoice amount to the CSV export.
- Added an option to run by a specific aging date rather than today.
- Initial version of an export to PCAB (PaperCheckAdBoss).
Rate Exception Report
- Include the override reason, if one was specified.
Schedule Pull Interface
- Return up to 500 run dates. This was previously capped at 1 year.
Statement Printing / eStatements
- You can now print by a remittance company. This feature is only used by the HTML Form module and only has an effect if AdMAX is configured to invoice at the product level.
XML Export Interface
- Do not send a killed run if there is a live run for the same date and product.
- Check for ads in personal queues and send them as kills.
XML Import Interface
- Fixed an issue where a duplicate prepayment could be saved.
- Added a separate module to handle payments for ads that have completed their run schedule.
- Allow specifying a customer template rather than the default transient for new customers created through XML interface.
- When processing order kills, only kill future runs.
- Include payments in the files generated.
- Include invoices in the files generated.
- Cleanup files left over from automated runs of the Customer List and Aging report that use significant disk space over time.
- Do not set the posting date field for future insertions.
- The aging report from the Zoho export now uses generic headings for periods, i.e. "Bucket1".
- Include "invoice product" name and id.