May 12, 2022
SCS/Track™ 5.6.8 & 5.6.9
Quick Order Entry (QOE)™ 5.6.8 & 5.6.9
- Markup history for an ad is now saved to its own database so if a change is made to output files (how the system recognizes which files to use for markup) the markup history of that ad is not lost.
- The noVNC access to the SCS x-windows applications now supports access to SCS/ClassPag - previously only Layout-8000 and AdMAX were available.
- Fixed an that could possibly cause ad submissions to be processed as guest instead of the user actually logged into the system.
Quick Order Entry (QOE)
- The salesperson can be selected when entering ads through Quick Order Entry.
- Fixed a bug that would cause users to lose their second insertion when using Add to Order.
- Quick Order Entry now identifies required fields with asterisks.
- Fixed a few issues when entering Classified Display Ads.
Please sign in to leave a comment.