Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.17 (August 2019)
AdMAX XML Interface
- Fixed an issue with sending the wrong units to Layout.
- Fixed an issue with kill requests not being sent for versions.
- Treat bill only ads as if they were deleted when sending to Layout.
- Now correctly checks how to populate the ad taker field when sending to Layout.
- Fixed an issue where the unit of measure could be set from a deleted insertion.
- The "SendToTrack" flag is now properly honored when sending XML to Track.
- More fields containing customer information are now sent.
- Standby ads can now posted if they were ignored by discrepancy processing
as long as the absolute page information is entered.
- Store information about how payment are applied during posting.
- Fixed an issue where order entry did not correctly update the price of an ad
when it needed to delete existing transactions from the order entry rerating
- All customers are now sent to ASK regardless of whether we have revenue
information for them.
BLOX CMS Export
- If no location is specified, the default location will be ALL.
- Keywords are now each placed in their own element as opposed to being delimiter separated.
- Toggling off the flag to store credit cards in AdMAX now deletes any stored
cards from Braintree as well.
- Credit card information is now updated when an ad or payment is saved.
Country Code Maintenance
- New countries now accept any values with no formatting.
Credit Card Processing
- External processing through CAS now correctly honors the flag to not store
a credit card.
Custom Sales Report
- Fixed a problem with extra charges not being found until an ad was posted.
- Fixed a bug where ad area was not always calculated correctly.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a totals column would potentially cause another
column to inherit its criteria.
- Fixed an issue where the field "Salesperson Name (Short, Assigned)" would not
always display properly.
- Fixed an issue where extra charges for killed insertions were not always shown.
- KilledStatus and TranTypeToUse are now properly stored at the column level for
the totals report. Previously these could only be set at the global level.
- Fixed an issue with section offsets from Layout.
Electronic Statements Module
- Fixed an issue where running e-statements for an individual customer did not
always produce a statement.
- Fixed an issue where reports were not converted to PDF before being sent.
- The expired prepayment process no longer processes prepayment that have a debit
balance. These will need to be adjusted manually.
Inactive Customer Processing
- You can now choose to make an account inactive. This allows you to just
change the salesperson, make the account inactive, or both.
Order Entry / Customer Maintenance
- Added a flag to set an account as a "House Account". When toggled on,
order entry will always price all ads entered for this account at zero
regardless of rate setup.
- Do not allow users to route an ad linked to the temporary CAS web account.
- Field tags can now use an alternate ad category to load the fielded data.
- Fixed an issue where predefined buys would create unnecessary versions.
- No longer perform credit checking on the temporary CAS web account.
- The autofill procedure now creates new versions if different descriptive
sizes are set by different ad categories.
- Fixed an issue where an upsell could not be reapplied to an ad.
- Zoned preprints now properly take into account the run date of the ad when
deciding whether to show the daily quantity or Sunday quantity.
- The search screen takes advantage of IndexCount() so that we can get better
estimates when deciding whether to read all search results into memory.
- Added the ability to price based on fielded data entered in order entry.
Standard Internet Export
- Special characters are now properly stripped out of fielded data.
Unapplied Credit Report
- Optimized the transaction look up to reduce runtime.