January 4, 2019
Cleaned up the ad submission approval page.
- Moved all contact information for the customer onto one line, saving page real estate.
- The first selected security group in the list is Default and no blank value is given.
- There is custom content on the submission and customer approval pages.
- The issue approving a general account, not an account associated directly with the advertiser, working properly now.
- The submission HTML receipt page no longer shows a zero (0) in the ad number field and the number of colors on the PDF receipt display correctly.
- There is now a contact company field available as part of the ad submission forms that works exactly like the contact name field.
- There is no longer an option to copy files and then do mark-up when linking ads through ad submission, as this option only applies to pickups.
- Not approving or deleting a submission or customer will delete the files that they uploaded for those submissions and purge any associated data.
There is the ability to map a rotation number in SCS/Track. This is a custom field mapped by using the Rotation Number database. The field will appear in the custom fields section of Ad Info and as a row in the Ad Inquiry list. This enhancement is specific to Newsday (Melville, NY).
Priority is now supported on an ad level.
- Custom priorities can be created by a site.
- Any changes to a priority are logged for an ad, just like any data field.
- Priorities can be assigned to an ad from Ad Info or directly from the Ad Inquiry list.
- Priorities can be sorted on to help streamline the workflow.
Added two (2) new reports.
- Added the first build report as requested by Hometown News (Ft. Pierce, FL). This report shows only ads and their production times if the first time they were worked on falls in the report range.
- Added the production report by interval as requested by Times-Shamrock (Scranton, PA). This report takes the production report one step further by limiting production time to only what falls within the date and time range for the report and takes accuracy for these calculations to the seconds.
Increase database table limits to fix an issue when a table had too many items the page for that table would never load when trying to edit it.
Fixed an issue that would prevent classified order entry deadlines from saving properly if the hour was 12. The problem would cause am to change to pm and pm to am. This issue was reported by The Columbian (Vancouver, WA).
Custom fields and sometimes preview images were missing from the PDF confirmation ticket for ad submissions at certain sites. This has been fixed.
The problem where setting groups that could be edited, created or set during customer approval for a specific security group would sometimes be lost has been resolved.
EditionAdBoss now displays the the ad taker name correctly. Previously it would display the 10 digit numeric code for the ad taker instead of their name.
Completed optimizations regarding the way deadlines are calculated and multiple files are paginated. This will have little impact on most sites, except for Times-Shamrock (Scranton, PA).