- New integrations!
- Standard interface to APT Falcon systems with tab-separated values (TSV) files.
- Custom interface to NewsCycle/AdManagerPro system.
- At newspaper groups with a trickle feed of SCS XML files, our safety net has expanded. When an XML file tells Layout-8000 to kill all runs of a specific ad, we can limit that killing to newspapers owned by one site.
- If "Get Ads" was configured to run the "Convert SCS XML to trans file" command, it now runs that command in the order that your administrator specified.
- In SCS XML files, the format of <site_code> tags is consistently a string.
Design & Dummy area
- If an ad is already placed on a page, then the Position dialog box will try to show the ad's vertical position.
- Pages may have a floor. They may now also have a ceiling.
- ADD Lite improved its back-end interface. No visible change.
- Printers no longer have a software-level lock. The lock no longer carries a great benefit, and it halted production at a newspaper group.
- In the Event Log, "LOCKPROD" and "TAKEPROD" events show the correct product information; date, paper, and edition.
Please sign in to leave a comment.