JSON product templates
- During the initial upgrade to version 16, when templates are converted from the old .tdb format to our new JSON format, we automatically correct invalid pages for colors, messages, dummying styles, and news reservations.
- Blocks that use block templates are better handled. Blocks maintain their relationship with the block template. Their Vendor ID is preserved in product templates and future products.
- If you import an SCS XML file, the XML <instructions> will be imported into the ad list's Instructions field.
Design & Dummy area
- When the "Import Ad Positions" feature compares the unit of measurement in both products, that comparison is now case-insensitive. Inches = INCHES. If one product was created in Layout-8000 v16 and the other product was created in an older version, this change prevents "Import Ad Positions" from reporting that "The products are incompatible."
Send to Pagination
- If Layout-8000 was provided with XML files that contained a <material_id>, then Layout-8000 will export XML files with a <material_id>.
- The "Ad Makeup Daily Worksheet" report can now be emailed.
- When a system administrator runs "loadkit.sh" in an environment that does not support a Graphical User Interface (GUI), we fall back on a Command Line Interface (CLI).
Please sign in to leave a comment.