- Layout-8000's Event Log tracks who ran "Get Ads" when and on which products.
Design & Dummy area
- The "Show ad conflicts" button shows type conflicts. This version adds support for up to 98 ad types.
- The "Show ad conflicts" button no longer shows conflicts for editorial blocks or fillers.
Send to Pagination
- The CCI XML interface's "Select Destinations" setting can differ per site. This benefits a newspaper group that is migrating every site onto a central Layout-8000 server. One site had "Select Destinations" checked. All of the other sites had "Select Destinations" unchecked. This enhancement supports that configuration. It removes an obstacle to the newspaper group's centralization project.
Maintenance - Database Ranges
- The "Database Ranges" program checks that at least one zone is set up. If not, then it creates a default zone 1 and alerts the user.
Maintenance - Event Log
- The event log tracks who ran "Get Ads" when and on which products.
Please sign in to leave a comment.