JSON product templates
- Improved support for group-relative groups. For example, a Food group starts on the first page of the Features group.
- Added support for editorial blocks that do not touch the top or bottom edge of a page.
- Corrected page leading.
- When product templates are automatically converted from our old .tdb format to the new JSON format, placement data is enriched, so that editorial blocks end up on the correct page in JSON templates.
- When product templates are automatically converted from our old .tdb format to the new JSON format, ad type exclusions are better handled.
- Suppressed errors about duplicate ad type exclusions.
- JSON product templates include the product's default zone. Layout-8000 will use that if it was specified. Otherwise, Layout-8000 will find the lowest used zone number and consider that to be the product's default zone. Layout-8000 also asserts that the default zone is used. That is consistent with past practice.
- When a product is created from a JSON template, Layout-8000 populates the database's "pagedbrangezone" table. That prevents news reservations from disappearing when someone adds pages to a section.
Reports - Page Dummies (PGL)
- When Layout-8000 uses a "Geometry File Type" of XML, zoned ads are drawn in the correct horizontal position on zoned pages.
Reports - Ad Distribution (ADD) report
- Improved PostgreSQL configuration to address a CAS install error.
Send to Pagination - NewsWay interface
- Fixed a bug that surfaced in the following scenario. A user manually changed page colors and searched for a better-fitting NewsWay planning template. A dialog box explained which pages will gain and lose color. One page showed a section name of "ERROR" instead of "A". The section name has been corrected.