- Enhanced CCI AdDesk XML interface. Bleed information is imported, which facilitates magazine layout. Instructions are imported from CCI's ADBI_MountingComment field.
- When XML files are sanitized, base64-encoded data is better handled.
Design & Dummy area
- Corrected ad area totals in the Sections/Groups/Zones area. They match the Ad Distribution (ADD) report. They are consistent.
- Addressed a database integrity issue that caused the auto-dummy feature to remove editorial blocks from pages.
- Permitted access from the CAS web application framework.
- During software installation, the process that creates a Python virtual environment became more robust.