- When a paper and/or edition are removed from Database Ranges, that product no longer appears in the list of future / scheduled products.
Design & Dummy
- Changed the underlying architectture of how commands and actions use scopes to eliminate "uninitialized variable - InnerCmdScope" errors.
- Fixed two bugs related to testing at the start of dummying whether there are double truck ads but no double truck pages or color ads but no color pages. First, we do not test that when dummying one page. We also do not test that when dummying a section, group or scope that is less than the entire paper, because we don't need to have a place for every color or double truck ad in that scenario. Second, the scan for double truck and color ads included killed ads. We do not need pages for a killed ad.
- Addressed a potential cause of database corruption in custom tables.
AdMAX XML Interface
- Layout-8000 may now accept a XML trickle feed of ads from AdMAX systems.
- AdMAX's "Layout Ad Notes" field is passed to Layout-8000's "Instructions" field.
- Regression testing revealed a few differences that this version of Layout-8000 corrects.
- StandbyAdBoss allowed the user to select up to 10 standby ads to import. That limit has increased to 105.
Press Run Report
- The tabloid version of the Press Run report includes both subreports: (1) the Press Run Order report and (2) the Color Advertising Report.
- Suppressed PostScript code in CSV files that are exported to Microsoft Excel.
- Restored a blank line in CSV files that are exported to Microsoft Excel. The blank line is critical to the operation of a Microsoft Excel macro at one site.
- GhostScript and GhostView are now distributed via SPM; SCS's Package Manager.
- Enhanced SCS's Installer (scsinstall) to support packages with an operating system version in their file name, for example "xml2json.el7.tar.gz". This enhancement allows software packages to use file names that are more consistent with Red Hat Linux naming conventions.