Design & Dummy area
- When an ad requests an invalid page like 999, "Table row subscript out of range" error messages no longer pop up.
- Vendor ID fields allow upper- and lower-case characters.
- When someone clicks on a page's color wheel, the Ad tab's Request vs Actual Value window no longer closes.
Send to Pagination
- The "Using partial pages" command has a new option. SCS XML files may include (a) all pages or (b) only pages that users choose to "Send to Pagination." By default, SCS XML files include all pages in the publication. If you opt to "Send only pages that I choose", then the effect is similar to what we already see in "outext.txt" files. Pages that the user wants to "Send to Pagination" are kept. Other pages are stripped out of the "outext.txt" and SCS XML files. Similarly for ads and blocks on those pages.
- When the "Using partial pages" command is configured to limit sections that appear in EDF files, that now also affects the <edition_description> in SCS XML files. It changes which sections appear in <section_used> elements.
- When a standby ad booked in AdMAX requested specific run dates (e.g. July 3, 6 and 20), StandbyAdBoss incorrectly reported that the run dates overlapped. That test has been corrected.