* Fixed a problem where ClassPag could add reserve fillers above a square-off with "Justify" of "EXP" and a depth of the page depth. This makes it possible to configure square-offs to expand to a full page.
* Fixed a problem where ClassPag would place headers over a square-off banner if a square-off without a bottom banner was placed on top of it.
* Improved tabular formatting in the NAC interface.
* ClassPag now places all normal banners with run counts. If a banner had a request that could not be satisfied, for example, if another ad or banner already requested the same page, ClassPag would sometimes leave the banner unplaced. If you were using "level pages" and didn't count banners, it would not be obvious what blocked "level pages". If ClassPag can't satisfy a banner's placement request, it now places the banner in a conflict position if possible (the same as it would for a normal ad) or otherwise on an overflow page.
* The "Level Pages" command requires enough space to satisfy the requests of all ads. When an ad prevents level pages from working, ClassPag now shows a message in the status area in the lower right of the page display.
--- Screen captures ---
Example "Level Pages" message showing which item is blocking page leveling.