- if the user presses the "Remove Product" button, a product was selected, but the highlight is on some other product, a dialog appears asking if he wants to delete the selected product, the highlighted product or neither. Both products are identified at the top of the dialog.
- Increased the length of the "Node Name" field from 20 to 40 characters.
Design & Dummy area
- The ad list's Request column shows page requests, even when they are invalid. For example, if an ad requests page 5 of a group named Jaffrey that contains only 1 page, the ad list's Request column will show "JAFFREY-5".
- When someone creates an advertising block, a period (.) is permitted in the "Item ID" field.
- You may set a default parent zone. This optional setting applies to zoned products whose zones lack parent/child relationships.
- On the Page menu, the Logical Names menu entry populates an outext database table, which is used at sites that have configured the CCI XML interface to create empty page slots.
- On servers with multiple Layout-8000 instances that share SCS tools, the email address book has been made backward-compatible with Layout-8000 versions as old as version 14.11.6.
- Layout-8000 periodically cleans up product locks. Every night, Layout-8000 goes through the product lock data and removes any lock record for which there is no process matching the process ID part of the record's lock ID.
High Availability / Mirroring
- The following LayoutHistoryAdBoss tables use transaction-level database replication: prabact, prabnoact, prabsummary, prabrules.