- Changed the security group for Product Schedules and Product Templates from LAYOUT ADMIN to SCHEDULES. The security level is still 70 for both.
- Added a toolbar. The toolbar has eight buttons.
- Four of the buttons are like the next/previous page/screen navigation buttons in the Design & Dummy area. They change the start date in the product list by moving forward or backward one day or one page, where a page is the number of days in the user's preference for the number of days to show in the product list.
- The other four buttons are for adding/removing days of products to show in the product list. Two buttons add/remove one day; the other two add/remove one page, where a page is the number of days in the user's preference for the number of days to show in the list.
- Added a User Preference that allows a user to specify how many days worth of products they want to see in the product list. The default is 30 days. This is in response to someone who prefers to see only one day's worth of papers at a time. The field for specifying this preference is on the user preference dialog tab that is labeled Product Page. When the user changes their number of days preference, the product list is immediately repainted to show that number of days. As before, the Change Product List button can be used to change the start date.
- The Mactive/ALS Product Maps show editions for the correct paper.
Design & Dummy
- When running Zoned Page Setup to add a zone to a set of zones for a range of pages, some of the pages in that page range were mistakenly deleted from other zones. This bug is fixed.
- When someone emails a report, the status will show "1 copy sent to email" instead of "1 copy sent to printer."
- It takes less time to send a product to SCS, because the file that is uploaded to SCS is smaller.
Send to Pagination
- When a product is associated with a Page Type, Layout-8000 will populate page margins and other new page measurements in the <parameters> section of SCS extended product XML files. These measurements are used by a custom interface to a Hermes editorial system.
- The "Making custom file" command reports an error when the custom Formula fails to be executed. The error message appears on the terminal that "rlws" was launched from. This helped SCS track down a configuration error.