* Retail pages now show with a light blue border.
* ClassPag now places display ads on retail pages.
* ClassPag no longer places class headers over display ads on retail pages.
* Changed the "Set retail page" command to "Toggle retail page".
* Folios and print commands have a new "RetailPage" boolean variable
to test for retail pages.
* Banners and other commands can test for retail pages by setting
O_CPagCurrentPageNum := PageNumber;
and then checking I_CPagCurrentPageRetail.
* To rebuild folios automatically when you switch a page between classified
and retail, set the product configuration variable to warn to rebuild the
folios when the page colors are changed.
--- Screen captures ---
A sample session with a mix of classified and retail pages. The retail pages have light blue borders and have display ads but no line ads or class headers.
A comparison of classified and retail pages.
Example folio tests. Folios and print commands can test the current page with the new "RetailPage" variable. Expressions in other commands can use a longer test to check any page by setting O_CPagCurrentPageNum and then looking at I_CPagCurrentPageRetail.
Please sign in to leave a comment.