* After you change the "level pages" setting, ClassPag no longer shows a
confirmation message. This saves a step when you change "level pages".
* ClassPag now shows a status message after rebuilding the banners
only if there were errors.
* The page display has a new tool bar button to set the book sizes.
You can enable it through the product configuration or by right-clicking
on the tool bar.
* ClassPag now rebuilds the pages when you change the width or column
of a square-off.
* ClassPag no longer asks before unflowing ads.
* ClassPag no longer shows status messages with the count of
remaining locked ads.
* Fixed a problem where using the recently added option to hide the
class list would also prevent ClassPag from nesting classes.
* When you change the width or depth of a square-off, if the square-off
is the only manually placed item on its page, ClassPag no longer asks
to unlock the ads in the square-off.
* The "User Preferences" screen of the product configuration has a
new field "Remove ads after sqr-off changes" to control what ClassPag
does when you change the width or position of a square-off.
The default value of "N" asks if you want to remove ads on the page
as before. The value "Y" always removes all ads on the page.
* Updated the page display module to the version used by Layout.
The update should not affect ClassPag.
* The "Agate Ad Specifications (Continued)" screen of the product configuration
has a new field "Store in display database" to control how ClassPag stores
agate ads in its internal databases. The default value of "N" stores agate ads
with no requests in a separate database with only the minimum fields.
The value of "Y" stores all agate ads in the same database as other ads.
If you want to the "Find ad" list to show all agate ads in a single list,
use "Y". Otherwise, use the default value of "N", which makes ClassPag
import and load ads slightly faster.
* The "Find ad" button "Search for line ads" hotkey now works better on
interfaces where ClassPag stores agate ads in the same database as other ads.
It now shows the agate ads instead of a view of the empty agate ad database.
On interfaces where ClassPag stores agate ads in their own database,
the second "Search for line ads" item in the list restricts the view
in the big database to only line ads.
* The title of the "Find ad" window now reflects the items in the list.
"Display Ads" means that the list is currently showing only display ads.
"Agate Ads" means that the list is currently showing only agate ads.
"Ads" means that the list is currently showing all types of ads,
including class headers and fillers, depending on the interface.
* "Open/Close a square-off"/"Abrir/Cerrar encuadrado" now supports square-offs
that set "Flow One Column Display Ads"/"Fluir Destacados De Una Col."
* "Flow one column display ads if possible"/"Fluir destacados de una columna
si posible" now works when "Dummy Ads by Page"/"Piramide por pagina" is "R"
for "estimated Range".
* SCS now supports remote monitoring through Nagios.
Update to a recent version of the SCS tool kit, tell us the node name
and IP address of your server, and add the line below to your crontab.
*/15 * * * * /usr/local/scs_ms/nagios/bin/run_tests.sh > /dev/null 2>&1
* Includes a fix for a 4GL problem where clicking on the heading of the
first column of the ad list could clear the heading text.
* The ad search entries under the "Ads..." and "Find ads" buttons
now work better to update the list.
--- Screen captures ---
"Set the book sizes"/"Fijar tamaño de libro" icon on the tool bar.
Right-click on a tool bar button to open the tool bar button configuration.
Set "Remove ads after sqr-off changes" to "Y" to remove ads automatically without asking questions.
The normal question when you modify a square-off on a page with manually placed ads.
The new product configuration field to store all agate ads in the same database as other ads.