Design & Dummy
- The global setting "Output XML upon leaving ILP" is now honored. Most sites will want to disable or uncheck this option unless there is a strong need for it, because (1) no one needs an XML file at that time, and (2) it takes time.
- Multiple versions of Layout-8000 can use the same email address book.
- Changed PGL's CCI page ID "DummyParts" character from "p" to "v," as "p" now means page images.
Send to Pagination
- The "Remove unplaced ads and blocks" command has become more configurable. It can remove unplaced ads WITHOUT removing unplaced blocks. This benefits sites that assign editorial blocks to pages for CCI page IDs.
- When someone tries to use the "CCI XML interface" before it is set up, a message pops up explaining that. Uninitialized variable error messages no longer appear.
- Corrected permissions on a folder that SCS Mirroring uses to replicate data for ads.