- Improved the import of custom ad fields for common ads. More specifically, improved the import of SCS XML customADfield elements.
- When Get Ads runs the command "Invoke Interface tool", custom fields may be imported from trans.dat files.
- Tweaked handling of "paperfence.log" file. When there are errors or ads are rejected, then the "paperfence.log" file remains in the "err" folder. When the Paper Fence feature has no errors, the "paperfence.log" file will move to the "done" folder. Thus the "err" folder is focused more on errors that require someone's attention.
Design & Dummy area
- Changes to the Message field on the Page tab are immediately applied to the display of the page in pagmod.
- Fixed a bug that caused an "Unable to update Sections record" message to repeatedly pop up.
- Improved a message in the Final Reports that appears when a product's database is corrupt and the Items table has 2 records with the same ad number.
- StandbyAdBoss History reports can be run from the main menu.
Send to Pagination
- CCI XML files may be customized via a new XML Refinery tool.
- Improved SCS's XML schema to address a concern with old versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the xmllint program that had trouble parsing that schema.
- Pagination styles with 9 or more commands are better handled. The following message no longer appears. "Table row subscript out of range: table XMLPROGRESSTABLE, index 21, range 1-20".
- Global Layout Settings are no longer machine-specific. This makes settings easier to synchronize between a Mirrored pair of servers. It eliminates a manual step during failover.
- When you update Layout-8000 to this version, please check the "/etc/mirror/mirror.exclude" file and verify that settings are NOT in that file. settings should be synchronized.