- While creating a new product from template, an error message popped up, "uninitialized variable - EditionNumber". This bug is fixed.
- Layout-8000 accepts an underscore in ad IDs.
- When making page dummies (PGL) with an XML file, an error message popped up, "Could not match Range type in BlockList division." This bug is fixed.
- The "pgltopdf" printer script accepts a -o option which allows you to specify an output file name. For example, "pgltopdf -o pgl.pdf" will output a file named "pgl.pdf".
- Added support for site-specific email addresses.
- The maximum length of email addresses grew from 40 to 50 characters.
- The Edition List report in "Database Ranges" shows each edition's Paper.
- While setting up a new printer, an error message popped up, "uninitialized variable - ORGID". This bug is fixed.
- Added support for CentOS 7.
- Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.