* The "Set the book sizes" tool bar button, added in Version 9.21, is now
enabled by default and will appear on the tool bar unless you already
installed 9.21 through 9.25 and saved a tool bar with the button disabled.
* Added a "Send session to SCS"/"Enviar sesión a SCS" tool bar button
that sends the current work area to SCS support.
* The "View Ad Directories" browser now includes "/" on the initial list
so you can navigate to any directory.
* Added tool tips to the class translation list and form.
* Added tool tips to the key translation list and form.
* When the mapclass command to view an ad finds missing logos,
it now displays one logo per line instead of one long string.
* The "Creating Folios" window now shows the product id in the background title.
This makes it easier to identify the product if you have several products
with similar names.
* The "Creating Folios" window now shows one more row of folio entries.
* The "Creating Folios" window now has field heading tool tips.
* The "Compare" option in the product configuration and banner databases
now has hot keys to show the old and new field values in an editor window.
This makes it easier to compare fields with long strings or expressions.
* ClassPag can now import poorly formed ceps.out files that start
"0 - translate" followed by an incorrect EPSF header, the EPS of the ad,
and extra binary data.
* fixperm.sh now checks that /u/cpag/temp is writable. Some commands
need to write temporary files in this directory.
--- Screen captures ---
The "Set the book sizes"/"Fijar tamaño de libro" icon on the tool bar is now enabled by default.
The new "Send session to SCS"/"Enviar sesión a SCS" icon on the tool bar.
F12 -> "Compare" in the product configuration list compares the highlighted product ("old" on the left) with the current product ("new" on the right) (added in Version 4.51, Jun 2005).
Enter or F12->All on a row of the Compare view to open an editor view of the full text of the fields.
A right click on most tool bar icons opens a window to configure which icons appear.
The Spanish version:
Un click derecho en la mayoría de los iconos de la barra de herramientas se abre una ventana para configurar los iconos que aparecen.
The class translations and key translation forms now have tool tips.