- In the pop-up menu, text changed from "Remove EDF" to "Remove Product" to reflect what that actually does.
Design & Dummy
- In the Cardex Differences screens, the behavior of the "Cancel" button has changed. For example, suppose that a list of missing/killed ads appears on screen. Previously, the Cancel button was equivalent to OK. You had to uncheck every ad in the list that you did not want killed, regardless of whether you pressed the OK or Cancel button. Now Cancel is equivalent to unchecking every ad. The result is that no ads are killed.
- When creating a block, the "Block Information" form no longer allows spaces in the "Block Name" field. Spaces are allowed in the block's Description.
- Wide screen mode #2 better handles a newspaper without ads. Uninitialized variable errors no longer appear.
- When an ad is placed at an exact horizontal position, Layout-8000 prevents that ad from overlapping other ads on the same page.
- An ad may be placed at an exact vertical position, for example 2 inches from the bottom of the page.
- Centered title on the tab version of the Press Run Report.
- Printers may be site specific.
Send to Pagination
- SCS XML files contain section-relative page numbers that work in concert with page letters. A bug was fixed that caused negative page numbers.
- In Global Layout Settings, the Unpaid Advertising tab improved. The list is aligned to the center of the window. If someone exits the list using the Esc key or the list's close box, Layout-8000 will go back to whatever tab was active before the Unpaid Advertising tab.