Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.39 (August 17, 2023)
- Extra charges and discounts are now included in the XML.
Automatic Credit Cards
- If an invoice date is specified, only invoices on that date will be paid. Previously, all invoices on or before that date were paid. To pay all invoices, simply leave the date blank.
- Fixed an issue with certain fields not being disabled in the credit card dialog when editing an existing record.
- Added new fields for storing a payment receipt and added an "Auto Email" option. If selected, an email will be sent to the eBilling contact after a credit card has been successfully transmitted.
- Removed unnecessary numeric ID fields in the "Billing" tab.
- Require an autopay type to be assigned to a credit card if any are configured.
Credit Card Processing
- Send the tax amount and order number with "FORCE" transactions.
Payments and Adjustments
- Do not attempt to void a credit card that was declined when deleting the transaction.
Miscellaneous Payment Module
- Fixed an issue with the clearing house not being assigned to the batch record.
- Added CVC2 field.
- Disable the short PO number field if a longer PO number has been entered. This prevents accidentally overwriting the longer value.
- Fixed several issues when loading an ad saved in a personal queue.
- Disable the payment entry field if an ad is "view only."
- The credit card expiration date now has two fields (month and year) instead of an actual date input field.
Standard Internet Dump
- Fixed a bug with the "Multiple Logo Name" field. It would only output the first logo found.
- Added a payment transaction type and a cash discount transaction type. These are used if an ad is imported with payment information.
XML Payment Module
- Do not save prepayments if an ad has no more pending insertions. In that case, apply the payment to the posted insertions.