Skip to main content
AdMAX 11.38 (July 19, 2023)
- Use the image name for the material ID.
- Fixed an issue with the revenue category field not being set if an ad category was made inactive.
- Normalize the space in the
- You can now configure auto pay types.
eBilling - Anonymous Payment Validation
- At least two fields must match, and no field can fail validation.
- Improved ZIP code checking, so that a match will not fail if either AdMAX or the user enters the extra 4 digits.
- Fixed an issue with the dialog not populating when sending a specific invoice.
- Fixed to properly honor the "Print Zero Balance" setting.
- Copy EPS files to the export location with no extension.
- Do not pass the series name as a page request.
- Send the image name for versioned ads.
- Fixed a bug with reprinting invoices when "Show Transaction After Invoice Date" was enabled. It would reprint all invoices on or after the specified invoice date.
- Performance improvements to skip invoices with a zero-balance.
- Improved the logic to always print a statement. If this module was invoked through eStatements with no product or remittance company, it should not print forms with a zero balance.
- Do not show an invoice number on a statement if it has no details.
- Added a configuration option for an archive file path location.
Insertion Order Forms
- Made payment ID available as a field.
Miscellaneous Charge Entry
- Transaction date and pub date must be on or before the last date in the current posting cycle.
- When duplicating an ad, copy any embedded logos that have the ad number or order number in their filename.
- Fixed several issues with saving incomplete ads in personal queues.
- Added a CLI to rerate an ad. This is invoked when importing ad-specific logos.
- Fixed uninitialized variable warning when choosing a position request.
- Fixed bug with date range scheduling in the XML interface. It would schedule days that were not valid run dates.
- Fixed an issue with the ad image created for the insertion order form. Sometimes font substitution could occur and cause the ad to render differently.
- Negative payment adjustments can now only be entered by users with permission.
- Negative payment adjustments can never make a payment amount exceed its original amount.
Payment Reconciliation Report
- Added a heading for cash discounts, these previously had a blank heading.
Past Due AR Report
- Added a new entry point to produce CSV, either through CLI, or from another formula.
- Do not include payments that were applied after the aging date.
- Performance improvements to skip zero-balance invoices.
- Include the transaction salesperson. The old field was renamed to
AssignedSalesperson in the CSV export.
Vendor Name as a new field.
Invoice Form as a new field.
Standard Internet Dump
- Can now export to JSON. The JSON export includes all fields.
- A date is now required to run.
- The name of the loaded criteria is now shown at the top right.
- Fixed some issues with copying styles between products.
Unapplied Credit Report
- Added a new column, "Posted By" to show who posted the batch.
- Added a new setting for whether a user can enter unapplied adjustments.
- Fixed issue with miscellaneous charges being sent over with no salesperson.
- Make sure extra charges and discounts include the creation date and classification code.
- Include past due AR report in the export.
- Include a list of contacts.