- Added page size (number of columns by height), number of ads actually dummied, advertising percentage (as dummied, not paginated, so not suitable for USPS Form 3541!), and By (Layout-8000 author) to product info at the top of most webpages.
- Added time zone (such as “CST”) to all date/times, since PGLAB is typically used by Design Centers dummying products for sites in multiple time zones.
- Added House Ad Definitions, to distinguish paid versus unpaid advertising:
AdvName begins with
Desc begins with
ID begins with
- Made killed and unplaced items more noticeable in Items lists, by giving them a white background.
- Added Where (group, section, or type request), Page (and group), Zone, and X,Y (to help find an item on its page) to Item Info webpage.
- Got Item Info > Salesperson and Ad Taker fields from “salesperson_name” and “taker_name” (typically full names) in addition to the prior “salesperson” and “taker” (typically numbers or abbreviations) in SCS Extended Product XML Geometry Files, addressing an issue where Salesperson and Ad Taker may have been omitted or were unclear, and increased their maximum length.
- Added “Version” under the PGLAdBoss icon/title on the initial Products webpage, with a link to PGLAdBoss Release Notes on “support.newspapersystems.com.”
- Added more File Naming Convention Placeholders, so that most Page Images can be shown at Lee, and also matching those Placeholders in PaperCheckAdBoss and InLay:
%1 = Publication FNCs Custom 1
%2 = Publication FNCs Custom 2
%3 = Publication FNCs Custom 3
%4 = Publication FNCs Custom 4
%D = Day Abbreviation
%f = Geometry File Base (without extension) Name
%N = Publication Name
%T = Publication Site ID
%u = Publication FNCs Name (Short)
%U = Publication FNCs Name (Long)
- Added support for Placeholders in the “Item Images Directories” and “Page Images Directory” preferences, so that Item and Page Images can be shown at Lee.
- Added support for Wildcards (?, *, , and @(A|B|C)) in the “Page Images File Naming Convention” preference, so that any remaining Page Images can be shown at Lee.
- Added “View Uses iframe (for viewing outside Chrome)” preference, for Lee.
- Removed no longer needed (since it now can be derived elsewhere) “PGLAdBoss URL” preference.
- “PGL Directory” preference can now be left blank, defaulting to “/u/pgl.”
- Omitted Alternate ID (“ad_vendor_id” in SCS Extended Product XML Geometry Files) from Item Info webpage if strangely the same as ID, like at CherryRoad.
- Fixed issue where Action emails were sent as text instead of HTML.
- Initial version for which Version History will be maintained here.