Ad Order Entry
- When a user clicks on the "Save" button, the following error message no longer pops up: "uninitialized variable - AdsFile.TFindex".
- When the interface between AdMAX and Layout-8000 systems includes a custom field, "The cardex edition does not match this product" error message no longer pops up.
- In a custom Mactive interface, the Product Map list can be sorted by column.
- When a user enters the Design & Dummy area, an "uninitialized variable - lAdIDListFileName" error message no longer pops up.
Design & Dummy area
- You can change an ad's mechanical width on the fly. Right-click on the desired ad. In the menu that pops up, choose "Size".
- If you right-click on an ad and choose "Zone +/-", there is an option to "Restore Original Zones". That restores an ad's zones back to what the advertiser originally requested.
- Suppose that a user accidentally creates a block instead of a late ad, and the late ad arrives through proper channels. In this scenario, a few things happen. (1) The ad will be imported. (2) Cardex Differences will appear. (3) If the block was killed, then the block will be deleted. If the block is still placed on a page, then the user will see "Block Conflicts" as part of "Cardex Differences".
- Layout-8000 automatically configures the Mother of All Interfaces (MOAI), so that CAS users can view the ADD Lite report.
- Corrected an on-screen color palette. The following message no longer pops up. "r,g,b values in rgb 1.000 1.000 1000 should be numbers from 0 to 1"
- Columns that appear on page 2 of Layout-8000's Final report are now available in the SQL database for custom reports. We added the following columns: Description, Height, Width, Ad Taker, Salesperson ID, and Salesperson Name. Instructions are also available.
- SQLAdBoss has been integrated into CAS. SCS staff can create a custom report. Users can access that report by logging into CAS, going to the Inquire menu, and selecting Reports.
- These features are available to customers with an SQLAdBoss subscription.
- When cardex differences are reported to the user, the Event Log now correctly shows when that person accepts an ad size change.
- The Event Log tracks when a product was created or reconfigured.
JSON product templates (Beta feature)
- For every unused block, Layout-8000 creates an Insertion record, so that a user can place that block on a page.
- When a user saves a template in the Design & Dummy area, the list of templates no longer contains duplicate names.
- In products that were created from a JSON template, save points include blocks.