Design & Dummy area
- Products with lettered A/B pages no longer cause an "uninitialized variable - lSectionsRec.SectionStopPage" error message to pop up.
- When a user creates an editorial block, 2 "uninitialized variable" errors no longer appear.
JSON product templates
- When a product is created from a JSON template, page colors are properly initialized.
- Before saving a JSON product template, Layout-8000 updates its configuration database for page colors and other attributes. That database is used by Layout-8000 to generate Edition Design Files (EDF) and JSON product templates. This addressed a concern in regression tests where a template's page colors were different.
- On multi-site systems, the NewsWay interface can be turned on/off for each site. This is helping a newspaper group roll out the NewsWay interface to one site at a time.
- In the list of NewsWay planning templates, one site's templates were listed for other sites. That bug has been fixed.