- When a user enters the Design & Dummy area, Layout-8000 checks for new or changed ads. Ads that were killed by the front end ad order system and then later unkilled are reported as "New Ads." Those ads are now automatically restored.
Design & Dummy area
- On a page with a position-locked editorial block, if an ad beneath that block is dragged off of the page, the block does not move.
- Ad IDs that contain characters require more space on reports. The Ad List (ADL), Ad Distribution (ADD), and Final (FIN) reports have been adjusted to accommodate that. This change prevents the last digit of the ad number from being truncated.
Send to Pagination
- An "uninitialized variable - lPlacementRec.Zone" message no longer pops up.
JSON product templates
- A user can apply a different template to a product that already exists. Here are two ways to accomplish that. (1) From the Design & Dummy area, go to the File menu and "Reconfigure Product." (2) From Layout-8000's main page, right-click on any product in the list. In the menu that pops up, choose to "Reconfigure Product."
Please sign in to leave a comment.