- For a created product, the "Ads" column in the product list has a check mark if the items file in the product directory has at least one ad record.
Reports - ADD Light
- We made a few improvements to the ADD Light report which can help you better estimate how many pages are needed for sections and groups. Read on for details.
- For created products, ADD Light lets you decide whether ad blocks count toward the Page/Color Needed columns.
- A "Desired Ad Percentage" lets you specify a advertising goal. This concept is very similar to how we specify an ad percentage in the classic ADD report. This percentage affects page estimates for groups.
- In the "Ad Area Percent" columns, ADD Light can show the percentage of either (a) page area or (b) available area.
- Layout-8000 exports a log of "Send to Pagination" events to our SQL database in a new table named layout_event_log. Through this, you can see who sent each product to pagination, when and how often.
- Incremental XML feeds are temporarily suspended during Layout-8000 software updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.