Send to Pagination
- In our XML interface to CCI editorial systems, a suggested logical page name may apply to ALL papers.
- Our SQL database has a new table named layout_ads. It tracks which ads run in which publications.
- The layout_placed_items table tracks which section each ad was placed in.
- The layout_page_scopes table includes the name of each section and group that each page is part of.
- Several database tables that previously included a paper, edition, zone, section, or group ID now also include the name that goes with that ID. The names facilitate reporting.
- A newspaper group plans to use these enhancements to know which ads appear in each section and group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.