- We improved our integration with AdManagerPro systems as follows.
- When a salesperson changes an ad's run schedule, AdManagerPro sends a revised run schedule for that ad which Layout-8000 now applies.
- The interface from AdManagerPro to Layout-8000 improved how til-forbid or til-further-notice (TFN) ads are killed.
Design & Dummy area
- Corrected ROP flags on pages based on group configuration. When a group excludes ROP ads, pages in that group are flagged to exclude ROP ads. All other pages allow ROP ads.
- The ADD Light report charges ads that request a group to a section or group that contains the group.