Skip to main content
InLay 6.18.48 (November 23, 2022)
- Fixed problem where Geometry Files weren‘t initially visible on Windows.
- Added “Export Pages” JPEG, JPG, and PNG formats.
- Enhanced “Create Documents” to set “Numbering & Section Options” > “Section Marker” in addition to “Section Prefix” in the documents it creates, to accommodate page numbers like 3A instead of A3.
- Alternatively used “Numbering & Section Options” > “Section Marker” in File Naming Conventions and “Export Geometry” files when “Section Prefix” is not set, as with SCS‘s Scoop editorial system.
- Removed support for now obsolete InDesign CS3, simplifying InLay development.